Open course ENS Negotiating & Influencing®
ENS Negotiating & Influencing® is a program in which you and your team are taught how to achieve better negotiation results in an inspiring manner. The model is so flexible that it can be applied in practically any influencing situation.
This course is an introduction of the ENS model and systematic preparation methodology, and provides participants with opportunities to work on their own current or upcoming negotiation within the ENS framework. The ENS model is powerful and practical, a holistic approach to negotiation that is flexible enough to work in all influencing situations.
You will achieve more successful negotiation and influencing
outcomes as you will be better able to:
- Diagnose the underlying negotiation and influencing process
- Understand what drives the other party
- Identify and manage the differences between how we negotiate and what we negotiate about
- Use flexible styles intentionally
- Manage the ‘atmospherics’
Dates open courses ENS Negotiating & Influencing® 2019