A program in which you master the skills and acquire the knowledge required for applying effective strategies. As a result, you will see a strong improvement in account management performance, customer retention statistics and general business results.
100% Customer retention®
Account Managers, Client Directors, Client Managers, Operations Performance Leaders, and all colleagues that are involved in managing your most important accounts.
- DISC personality assessment and practical application in sales situations
- Research Phase where you ascertain the business and personal needs
- Building and managing key-account plans
- Cross-, deep- and upselling
- Educating your client by discussing solution options,
- Presenting in a way that makes your prospect want to buy from you
- Dream fulfilment by negotiating and implementing the solution proposed
- Sales best practices tailored to your specific sales situation
Expected outcome & results
This programme will provide you with the skills and knowledge to plan effective strategies to better account manage and to do so profitably. Retaining more key-accounts, pre-empting tenders, improve cross-, deep- and upselling with key-accounts and improve key-account profitability are the results of implementing 100% Customer Retention effectively.
It will help you understand the dynamics of inter-personal relationships, and show you how to make the most of every encounter with staff, colleagues and clients. It will show you how to define and diagnose what is important to our clients and provide you with the skills to negotiate effectively and with confidence. 100% Customer Retention will make your organisation ‘singing from the same hymn sheet’ when it comes to managing the accounts that produce the majority of your organisations revenue.
Learnings for me and my team
- Understand your own and other people's DISC profile, and know how to adapt your communication to be effective.
- Map all customer stakeholders in an simple and effective way.
- Learn how to constantly monitor and exceed expectations of each buying influence, anticipate on changing needs, measure and monitor satisfaction of each buying influence on their most important performance criteria.
- Identify, diagnose and define what is important to your client and how to use it to bring value
- Learn how to quickly create rapport and resonate with your clients.
- Build account retention plans and pre-empt tenders.
- Renew against better margins.
- Gain a basic understanding of how to successfully negotiate with your client, whilst maintaining respect and building an excellent relationship.
- Game or case
- Action learning
- Debate & discussion
- Personal feedback
- Voluntary assessment
- Conversation skills
Make an appointment to discover more
Selecting a training is all about getting to know the trainer personallyGet in touch