A program in which you are taught how to achieve better negotiation results in an inspiring manner. We deploy a practical and effective method that focuses on negotiating and influencing. The model is so flexible that it can be applied in practically any situation.
ENS Negotiation & Influencing®
Any person leading or supporting negotiations (typically sales/ account management/ sourcing teams, but also support functions like commercial finance, legal, operations and buyers.
Introduction of the ENS model and systematic preparation methodology, and provides participants with opportunities to work on their own current or upcoming negotiation within the ENS framework. The ENS model is powerful and practical, a holistic approach to negotiation that is flexible enough to work in all influencing situations. We work with many different cases and vary general cases with real negotiation cases of the participants. The set-up is highly interactive and workshop ratings score between 9 and 10.
Expected outcome & results
The participants will achieve more successful negotiation and influencing outcomes as they will be better able to:
- Understand and apply negotiation & influencing process, tactics and skills
- Diagnose the underlying negotiation and influencing process
- Understand what drives the other party
- Identify and manage the differences between how we negotiate and what we negotiate about
- Use flexible negotiation styles intentionally
- Use various tactics and counter tactics effectively
Learnings for me and my team
The participants will enter the very next negotiation with enhanced skills and confidence in ability to influence others and successfully negotiate the outcomes desired.
- Employ a wider range of tactics to alter the balance of power
- Structure and use language to gain cooperation
- Intentionally manage the sequence of the influencing process
- Prepare more systematically to their advantage
- Lock-in commitment to lasting agreements
- Game or case
- Action learning
- Debate & discussion
- Personal feedback
- Power balancing
- Process management
- Smart use of words
- Systematic preparation
Now also available as open course!
How can leaders influence more effectively
An expert's guide to effective influencing, persuasion and negotiation techniques in a leadership roleDownload E-Guide