Virtual Negotiation (online training)
How will I make sure that I will not only serve short-term interests but also strengthen long-term relationships? How do I get the most out of my negotiations so that I can secure the future of my organization? This training is fully focused on challenges in that a lot of negotiators are facing currently and is facilitated by top negotiation consultants.
Virtual Negotiation and Influencing
Everybody for whom negotiating is important currently and would like to get the most out of it. In a way that fits the current circumstances.
We are working with the best negotiating and influencing concepts and skills, which can be immediately used into practice in your own negotiations.
We give you tools, will work with negotiating situations of the participants and shall coach you how to optimize your results.
- Which circumstances are now relevant for each participant, during a negotiation
- The danger of ‘the principle of reasonableness’
- Negotiating positionally versus the 'common basis' strategy
- Impact of resonating and making rapport
- The Iceberg & 3-D questions and how to implement this
- Most important obstacles in your own negotiations and how to go about them
- Overcome contradictions with the ‘staircase to heaven’ technique
- The art of the trading concessions:
- Identify points of high importance for the opposite party and of low costs for you, and points of high value to you that are relatively easy for the other to give
- How to prepare: you will receive an easy-to-use tool
- How will I trade concessions effectively in a negotiation: you will receive tips to practice with
- Negotiation styles
- Competitive style: what is the impact and when to use?
- Cooperative style: what is the impact and when to use?
- The power of the cooperative style on behaviour and of competitive style when it comes to content
- Preparations of your own negotiations with the popular ‘meeting prep’ on 1 A4
- Practicing of your own negotiation case.
Expected outcome & results
You will achieve better results from your digital negotiations, because you will be enabled to:
- Prepare and manage more effectively the negotiation and influence process
- Implement useful tactics and skills
- To touch base and receive the expectations and needs of the other and decide which strategy to use.
- Use conscious flexible negotiation skills
- Enabling to make a good overview of what to give and what to receive and implement smart exchange strategies
Learnings for me
You will feel more comfortable with digital negotiations. You will enter virtual conversations more confidence than before because you are better prepared and you have thought about which approach to use, your communication style, your questions, tactics and which concessions need to made on both sides to achieve good short- and long-term results.
- Online and yet personal
- Maximum 10 participants
- Highly interactive
- Practical tips & tricks
- Practicing real cases
- Break-out rooms
- Coaching from experts
- Using experience of the group
- Effective preparation
- Building real online rapport
- Creating a common basis
- Finding needs
- Overcoming barriers
- Trading concessions
- Influencing tactics
- Getting short- and long-term results
Register now for this interactive workshop!
€ 750 per person, for 3 sessions of 3-4 hours on consecutive days, including digital workbook and access to the video recordings (excl. VAT)
Contact us for groups of 5 or more
How to negotiate by email
An expert's guide to digital negotiationsDownload E-Guide